Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Blues!

Hey there! I'm not sure what it is exactly that God has planned for me right now... but barrel racing is not in store for this week atleast!  With my good mare Missy down with a fractured hock, and the mare I borrowed from Jana Bean  (Dinero) as well as Midas both down with a virus... there will not be a Denver rodeo for me unfortunately.  Even as I am destined not to travel to Colorado to the first BIG rodeo of the year, my two colts are sick with the virus as well!  So.... with the sunny weather at hand, Layne and I will start our yard work and sit on the back porch, look at our flowers and visit... which isn't all that bad of a job:)   Hope your barrel racing is going well- I'll have to live 'vicariously' through all of you! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment